Friday, September 30, 2011

Rustic

Hello friendly followers,

I am in a pub typing this as quickly as I can because our accomodations are quite rustic and no wi-fi.  I will catch you all up on our second stop in Italy which is the Marche (Markay) region hopefully tomorrow.   Thanks for your patience and sorry to disappoint with the lack of blogging. 

I write to you all day in my mind and feel so connected with you all. 

Stay tuned for the invasion of critters, a tour of a family owned winery, and a trip to the beach of the Adriatic Sea.

Thanks for your interest, love and prayers.

Love right back to you,

Bly

2 comments:

  1. We'll be perched on the edge of our seats eagerly awaiting the next installment! Love ya Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy October. Can't wait to see what's next.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete